Join Our Team
A Bright Future Lies Ahead
Become an essential member of the CAPREIT family! At CAPREIT, we provide our team members with training, tools, education, and support to build a successful career in real estate and property management. Every day, we commit ourselves to our communities–whether it be at a specific CAPREIT community or in the greater community in which we live. Our culture focuses upon creating an inclusive work environment where each day provides an opportunity to make a difference. Find your passion and perfect opportunity with CAPREIT.
CAPREIT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including compensation, hiring, layoffs, leaves of absence, placement, promotion, recalls, recruiting, termination, transfer, and training.
The CAPREIT Culture
An extraordinary place to work
CAPREIT boasts a fantastic team, strong leaders, and a united sense of purpose. Our Core Values guides our team members to treat one another with respect and support. We are dedicated to doing business with integrity and compassion.
CAPREIT careers offer a diverse work culture and a chance to enjoy what you do while making a difference within your community. Company events, employee appreciation weeks, annual conferences, and community service opportunities are abundant. Investment in personal and professional growth including real estate career development planning, customized training programs, and ongoing industry education occurs on a frequent basis.
Perks & Benefits
Health, Wellness, & Support
- Employee Assistance Fund – the CAPREIT Employees 1st Fund provides assistance to CAPREIT Employees who have been struck by disasters or hardships.
- Regional Office Support – we have regional hubs for support for our on-site teams.
- Life Insurance – employer-sponsored life insurance provided and voluntary supplemental life insurance available for employees, spouses, and children.
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance – employer-sponsored
- Free Teledoc Visits – no co-pay
- Flexible Spending Account – choose from Medical or Dependent Care FSA options.
Work-Life Balance & Celebrations
- 8+ holidays off per year
- Paid Time Off – vacation and sick time available for full-time employees.
- Birthday off (paid) – take your birthday off on us!
- Employee Appreciation Week – we dedicate one whole week to celebrate our employees.
- Annual Manager Awards – our managers win awards for showcasing their CAPREIT Core Values.
- Mental Health Day
Setting You Up for Success
- Commitment to training and development – customized training from day one for your position!
- Retirement savings – matching up to 3%.
- Commissions and bonuses – our communities pay commissions and bonuses.
- Housing discount – discounted housing at CAPREIT communities.
- Employee referral bonus – refer a friend and receive a bonus!